Translator – Erasmus internship in Spain
This is a young Translator Agency based in Córdoba (Spain) specialized in sworn translations, simple translations and interpreting services.
Currently there is an Erasmus Traineeship internship vacancy for an English/French/German translator. ABROADS receives translation projects from Spanish into English, French or German daily, usually about official documents and websites.
– Languages: Intermediate Spanish. And English, French or German as mother tongue
– Education: Modern Languages, Translation or Humanities.
– Insurance: The candidates should participate in Erasmus traineeship with their University.
– Start date: To negotiate
– Duration: From 3 to 12 months
– Timetable: 30 hours per week
OPTION A: 6 hours daily, from Monday to Friday, on morning or afternoon.
OPTION B: Telework, flexible timetable.
– Salary: No financial support, the candidate should have an Erasmus traineeship benefit.
The candidate will learn about technical translator skills and also will practice with Trados SDL software .
If you are interested please, contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.